Yaron Gal Carmel
2,500 years old Thailand Yoga
Massage is done on a padded floor,
both practitioner and receiver are
comfortably clothed to allow the
application of deep Yoga-like stretches
to the whole body as well as a unique
set of methods to treat ailments, using
hands, elbows, feet, knees and legs
creating an energizing & limbering
Thailand Yoga Massage has received a
great deal of publicity in the recent past
due to the rise in the popularity of Yoga.
· The session is done on a mat on the floor and is consisting of rhythmic rocking, compression moves, trigger points on meridians (energy pathways) thorough and deep Yoga-like stretches, and meditation. No oils or lotions are used in this modality.
· Most people schedule the Thailand Massage sessions one, two or three weeks apart.
You may vary this according to your own situation.
· Most people wear loose Yoga like clothing. The important thing is for you to feel comfortable during the session. Remember that we are dealing with the body and its movement; excessive or restrictive clothing may interfere with the work.
· Please do not eat a heavy meal prior to the session. Fruits, juice or vegetable soup is recommended.
· If you are under a doctor’s care for a specific physical or mental problem I should be informed prior to the session.
Copyright Your Business, Inc. All rights reserved.